Apple Pay - Android Pay
Welcome To A New Way To Pay
Pay with a single touch
Use Apple Pay or Android Pay and your Southwest Financial debit or credit card for an easier, more secure way to pay at hundreds of stores and participating apps.
A secure way to pay
Apple Pay transactions are authorized with TouchID thumbprint security or your passcode, and transactions never use your card number.
With Android Pay, just make sure your phone is unlocked and hold it to the terminal – you don’t even need to open the app.
It’s a snap to get started
To set up Apple Pay:
- Make sure your iPhone 6 (or newer) or an apple watch that has the latest version of iOS or watchOS
- Go to the Wallet app and tap Add credit or debit card, scan your card or enter details manually
- Add your Southwest Financial VISA Debit or Credit Card to Apple Pay…..it’s easy
- Use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless reader with your TouchID enabled
Apple Pay merchants at www.apple.com/apple-pay/
To set up Android Pay:
- Install the Android Pay app from Google Play
- Add your Southwest Financial VISA Debit or Credit Card…..it’s easy
- That’s it. You’re ready to pay in stores, in apps, and online
Android Pay merchants at https://www.android.com/pay/