At Southwest Financial, we understand that things come up in our members’ lives that require a little extra cash on hand. That’s why we offer a variety of options to help you when you need it.
With a personal loan, you can borrow the funds you need and use them how you see fit – from unexpected medical bills, a family vacation or home repairs.
Apply Now or contact one of our Lending Specialists at 800-259-9595, option 3.
Financial hardship is one thing your family doesn't need to worry about if unexpected death or disability should occur. With credit life and disability payment protection, your loan is one less worry for you and your family. When you add credit life protection to a vehicle loan, the vehicle can be an asset to your family with a free and clear title.
- Your family inherits an asset, not a liability
- Protect your family's credit rating after the loss of income
- Keep your family at their current standard of living
- Relieves the co-borrower of any obligation
- Protects other assets
- Loan payments are made for you
- Hospitalizations not required to qualify
- Payments do not have to be repaid
- Benefits are tailored to the amount financed
- Specific coverage for your Southwest Financial loan, separate from employer-provided plans
- Typical employer plans pay only 60% of your salary, which is used for other household bills
- Your loan and your credit are protected with our specific coverage
Contact one of our Lending Specialists at 800-259-9595, option 3.