Whether you’re saving for a down payment on a car, a family vacation or that just in case situation, we have a Savings Account that can help you reach your financial goals. Opening a savings account is how you become a member of Southwest Financial. Once you become a member, you’ll gain access to our other accounts and services. Each of our Savings Accounts requires an initial deposit of $25 to open. This deposit is your share deposit and remains in your account at all times.
Choose the Savings Account that best fits your needs:
- Primary Savings
- Start Smart Savings – Exclusively for ages 14 and younger
- On My Own Savings – Exclusively for ages 15 to 21
- Select Savings
- Exclusively for ages 50 and better
- Earn an additional 0.25% APY** on one CD per year.
With each of our savings accounts, you’ll enjoy:
- No monthly service fees
- Mobile app and Online banking
- MoBi Anytime Deposit – make deposits via your smartphone
- Access to Shared Branches – access your Southwest Financial account using a participating credit union’s location
- Free eStatements
- Free withdrawals (6 per month)
- Earn dividends on balances*
- Plus, access to our other accounts and services, including checking accounts and auto loans!
If you’re already a member, you may open a Secondary Savings Account. This is a great way to save for a purpose or budget your monthly payments.
We all know how expensive the holidays can be. With our Holiday Account, you can save all year long!
- No minimum deposit required
- Free withdrawal period from October 1st to January 31st
*Earn dividends with a minimum of $25 on Start Smart and On My Own Accounts. Earn dividends with a minimum of $100 on Primary, Select and Holiday Accounts.
**Annual Percentage Yield