Southwest Financial is a 100% digital, not-for-profit financial institution owned and governed by our members! Our members are our priority and always come first!
When you are a member at Southwest Financial, you can expect to be welcomed like family, treated with respect and given stellar financial options. Our team is empowered to think outside the box, find solutions that best fit your needs and help you accomplish your financial or life goals.
Southwest Financial is best known for our Mighty Maxx Member Loyalty Program. Mighty Maxx is your new favorite, local superhero…because he rewards you! Our members are a huge part of our success, so when we succeed as a credit union, we share that success with our members! Since 2015, Mighty Maxx has given our members over $5 million!
Here’s how it works:
- Be a saver! Mighty Maxx matches a portion of the dividends you earned.
- Be a borrower! Mighty Maxx rebates a portion of the interest you paid.
- Use our products and services! Mighty Maxx pays you for being an active participant in the credit union’s success. The more products and services you use, the more cash you receive.
All of this is in addition to great dividend and loan rates! Saving money really is just that easy!
How did we get here?
The Southwest Financial journey began in November 1962 as Kro-Dal (Kroger-Dallas) Federal Credit Union. At the time, membership was only open to Kroger associates and their immediate families. Today, Southwest Financial continues to serve the Kroger community while adding hundreds of other partner organizations as well.
We look forward to getting to know you and your family as we empower you to be awesome!
Become a Member
Be a part of something that gives back to you, and receive incredible benefits by becoming a member of Southwest Financial! Members receive:
- Money in their accounts every year via Mighty Maxx Cash
- Cheaper monthly payments by accessing competitive rates on loans
- Free financial education and empowerment through BALANCE
To join Southwest Financial, you must be an employee of an affiliated company or an immediate family member of an employee. Then, open a savings account with a $25 deposit.