Sometimes sending a check in the mail simply isn't fast enough. That's why we offer ACHs, also known as wire transfers. ACHs allow us to electronically send funds from your SWFFCU account to an account at another financial institution. To request an ACH, simply call and speak with a representative.
To send funds, provide SWFFCU with:
- Your name
- Your account number
- Recipient's name
- Recipient's account number
- Recipient's 9-digt routing number (ABA number)
For the Domestic Wire Transfer Form, click here.
For the International Wire Transfer Form, click here.
To receive funds, provide the sender with:
- Send to: Southwest Corporate Federal Credit Union, Plano, TX ABA/Routing Number: 311990511
- Credit to: Southwest Financial Federal Credit Union, Dallas, TX ABA/Routing Number: 311079827
- Final Credit to: Member Name and Member Account Number
For incoming wire transfer instructions, click here.